Sales and executive members of your company and post status updates for the following:
- Provide highlights on conferences and events you go to
- Reports important news regarding industry
- Make the most of your trip – post location and ask to meet up if interested in chatting (Before traveling, check contacts locations so you can meet with those in the city where you’re heading.)
- Post monthly discounts, coupons
- Take pictures of events, conferences, and workshops and post them online with a link back to your site.
- Make goals public to compel you to reach them
- Use your company’s CRM social media features to find contacts on facebook and twitter and friend them
- Upload your contacts from your email client to find more connections.
Of course, there hundreds of more ways, here are just a few to get you started.
Stuart Zahn is a software developer, blogger, and passionate about personal development. I believe there is intrinsic purpose behind all my work. As a programmer, my purpose is to help your business by delivering better software. I just call it creative indulgence. I try to put personal development and character above career. So, if you want to discuss personal development, partnerships, or job opportunities, please feel free to send me a message anytime.
No related posts.